Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A New World for Me!

Well, the shop is closed but not empty. There is still some fabric and some display boxes and a few patterns, and just a bit of other things. The closing sale really cleaned me out, in more ways than one. If you have ever had to close a business you know what I mean. It takes time to get over it, to close it, to mourn it, to wonder what is next. And I am still in process.
The wonderful words from all of you have been saved in my heart. Thank you again so much for all your support over the years.
Now, on to the next adventure. As I told many of you, the first thing I was going to do after closing, besides getting my paperwork in order and doing the taxes, was to open an etsy shop. What is an etsy shop you may ask! Well, it is a wonderful way to sell and shop online! Around the World! With many talented artisans!
So, my etsy shop is now open and I am stocking it on a daily basis. I'd love it if you would stop by. You can get there by going to RoundRobinFabrics.etsy.com. Visit often. It is often very intriguing.
Also, I've added some options for this blog. You can subscribe and follow. And once I figure out how to do the same with my website, I will add a blog feature.
Keep stitching my friends. 
And celebrate today.
For all that it is, besides Obama's 100th day in office...ok. No more politics!
And in case you don't know, I do miss seeing, being with you at the shop. It was always a pleasure!

1 comment:

Gypsy Threads said...

Good to hear what is going on in the next chapter of your life. I miss seeing everyone as well. Love your etsy site! Keep up the good work.